About Advance Canvas Industries Pte Ltd
Elegant Fabric Roofing & Canopy System ● Designer & Manufacturer
Innovation is the cornerstone of work carried out by Advance Canvas Industries. It is through innovation that we have steadfastly built our reputation as a robust, reliable supplier of top quality fabrics. With these fundamentals, we create products ranging from colourful awnings, brilliantly-designed outdoor umbrellas, attractive canopies, and eye-catching banners, to even designing and building efficient bellows for industrial use.
Reflective of our commitment to speed and precision, we are one of Asia’s pioneering users of semi-automated sewing machines for warp-free products. As far back as 1986, when we first set up operations in Singapore with just 500 square feet of factory space, we began engaging new state-of-the-art technologies.
Efficient & Reliable Supplier ● Canopy, Fabric Roofing & Outdoor Umbrella
We responded with that same pioneering spirit when we pre-empted a growing need for quality fabric roofing system. In 1995, we added an industrial plotter and a heavy-duty high frequency machine to jumpstart our subsidiary, Advance Membrane System. By year 2000, we’d hit our first million dollars in revenue. More milestones were to come in the new millennium. 2004 saw the debut of our Malaysian sister company, Rainbow Sunshade System, which would grow to occupy 10,000 square feet of its own factory space within 2 years. And by 2005, our local operations were housed in a 12,000 square-foot modern facility.
Our continued growth can be attributed to our dedication to excellence, and focus on all details, including ensuring our wide array of products such as our canopy, outdoor umbrella and other fabric roofing products are both water and temperature variance resistant. We ensure aesthetically-pleasing design, safety in engineering and durable products — qualities that have earned us our ISO 9001 certification.
Our focus on ensuring superior manpower skills, coupled with top-of-the line, in-house technical support and fast turnaround times, bring us repeat customers. They include world-renowned brand names noted for their own exceptional products and services. Whether 6-star hotels need the perfect poolside cushions, outdoor cafes or fast food chains request the right canvassing to shade tables, multi-national manufacturing companies ask for bellows to protect their equipment or top advertising agencies require futuristic exhibition stands, we offer and deliver the best possible solutions in the market.
As we continue to grow, our dedication to be Singapore’s most preferred provider of canvas solutions, for both commercial and private use, remains our focus.
Visit us at our website www.adcanvas.com.sg or call us at +65 6294 5192.
We will offer you elegant, yet practical and professional solutions to meet your exacting demands. That is our promise!
- 1986 – Advance Canvas Dealers established
- 1990 – Advance Canvas Industries initiated
- 1994- Advance Canvas Industries Pte Ltd begins operations
- 1995- sister company, Advance Membrane System Pte Ltd starts operations
- 2004 – sister company, Rainbow Sunshade System Sdn Bhd makes its debut in Malaysia
- 2009 – Expansion- Moved to current 940sqm modern facility at Kallang Place
- 1995 – industries plotter introduced
- 1997 –semi automated sewing machine installed
- 2006 – thermal welding machine initiated
- 2010 – Inkjet Printing Machine
- 1998 – acquires franchise for distribution of “303” Products from USA
- 1998 – takes up membership of IFAI – (Industrial Fabrics Association International-USA)
- 2002 – Registers DURABELL® trade mark
- 2002 – Registers trade mark for DURASHADEᵀᴹ
- 2005 – Registers trade mark for WHEELSHADEᵀᴹ
- 2006 – Registers trade mark for NOLEAKᵀᴹ
- 2006 – Rainbow Sunshade System Sdn Bhd buys 10,000 sq ft factory premises in Malaysia.
- 2006 – ISO 9001 – 2000
- 2014 – BizSAFE Level 3
Our ISO 9001 achievements:
Our continued growth can be attributed to our dedication to excellence, and focus on all details, including ensuring our wide array of products are both water and temperature variance resistant. We ensure aesthetically-pleasing design, safety in engineering and durable products – qualities that have earned us our ISO 9001 certification.